The Pendleton Field Guide to Camping begins with a brief overview of the best parks and trails in the United States. The second section contains camp essentials—what to pack and how to plan your camping trip—and the final section contains a series of how-tos.
• Entries include a brief history of national parks, packing lists, and step-by-step tutorials for starting a fire, pitching a tent, and brewing a cup of coffee in the wilderness.
• Filled with tried-and-true advice, illustrations, and informative text
• An inviting and instructive tool for anyone who wants to explore the great outdoors
Whether you're an avid outdoorsperson, a weekend explorer, or an aspirational adventurer, this handbook will inspire you to pack a bag and spend some time in the wilderness.
For over 150 years, Pendleton Woolen Mills has been one of America's most beloved heritage brands. Known for their woolen blankets and clothing, their products are revered by those who love the great outdoors.
• An inviting and instructive tool for those who want to start sleeping under the stars
• Great gift for Pendleton fans, outdoorsy types, and longtime campers and first-timers alike
• Add it to the shelf with books like Bushcraft 101: A Field Guide to the Art of Wilderness Survival by Dave Canterbury, Norwegian Wood: Chopping, Stacking, and Drying Wood the Scandinavian Way by Lars Mytting, and How to Stay Alive in the Woods: A Complete Guide to Food, Shelter and Self-Preservation Anywhere by Bradford Angier
Shipping is free for orders above €100.
Your order is dispatched from our warehouse in the Netherlands within 1 business day. You receive tracking information of your parcel the day it is shipped.
For orders below €100 the following shipping costs apply:
- Netherlands: €5
- Europe: €15
- Rest of world: €20
Read more about our shipping and returns here